Central Park West
Central Park West hugs the western edge of Central Park and Old Louisville. Stretching down S. Sixth Street, it included Park Ave, Magnolia Ave, Myrtle Street, Floral Terrace, Ormsby Court, Levering Street and part of W. Ormsby Ave.
Life's always nice in CPW, where the sun sets on Old Louisville.
Where do you belong?
Old Louisville is a mosaic of fifteen individual neighborhood associations, and nearly 12,000 residents. For someone new to the area, it's hard to know what association they belong to.
Check out the map below of all the associations' territories and use the links to contact your association and get involved. They'd love to hear from you!
Check out the links below to the other Old Louisville Neighborhood Associations:
- Belgravia Court
- St. James Court
- South Fourth Street Association
- The 1300 Association
- South Third Street Association
- Second Street Neighborhood
- Garvin Gate Neighborhood
- West St. Catherine Neighborhood
- Treyton Oak Towers Neighborhood
- Ouerback Court Neighborhood
- Limerick Neighborhood
- Toonerville Trolley Neighborhood